Welsh Government Apprenticeship Scheme 2019
The Welsh Government is advertising up to 25 apprenticeship opportunities in August. Those successful will start to be placed in January 2020. We will be contacting you in due course with further details on where and how to access the application.
An apprenticeship is a great career choice whether you are leaving school or college, returning to work after starting a family or looking for a new career.
Working for the Welsh Government is unlike any other job in Wales. We have a wide variety of jobs on offer.
What are the benefits?
- Earn £19,240 a year while you train.
- Get 31 days holidays, 10 public holidays and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve a good work/life balance.
- Study towards and gain a level 3 qualification (equivalent to A level)
- Develop a range of skills.
- Visit: The Welsh Government Talent Bank to register interest.
- Attend one of the following open days to learn more:
Butetown Pavilion: 21 August (1pm – 5pm)
Grangetown Community Hub: 27 August (1pm – 5pm)
And you can browse through Welsh Government work and gain a better understanding of the civil service in Wales by visiting: