Safeguarding Children and Young People - review of guidance
- Friday, 02 December 2011
The Welsh Government is consulting for its review of the guidance document, Safeguarding Children and Young People from Sexual Exploitation.
The guidance was issued in January 2011 and aims to help police, teachers, social workers and health workers amongst others to identify children at risk of sexual exploitation, take steps to protect them and take action against perpetrators.
The Welsh Government now wants to find out whether the guidance is a useful and practical document, and an online questionnaire has been produced that contributes to this review.
Taken from Children in Wales newsletter, November 2011
- Grow Your Own Courses in South Wales
- Respected sector figure to head up umbrella body
- Call for Evidence – review of the role and functions of the Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Introduction of the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Bill
- Welsh Government response to Williams Commission Report